Where are we located?
What does a typical service look like?
- Worship - Ultimately, our every pursuit aims at inviting the presence of God. Our environment enhances our experience as we sing praise and express our love and thankfulness for all he has done for us. This focused time on the Lord allows us to stop thinking about the burdens of everyday life and open our hearts to hear from him.
- Communion - Each week we pass the cracker and juice during our time of worship. Anyone who has accepted Christ as their Savior may partake. Should you not wish to participate, you may simply pass the trays.
- Offering - We do not pass an offering plate during the service. There is the Lord's offering box in the Church where you can give at any time.
- Message - Each week the message is a time to hear from God. Whether on a specific subject or passage of Scripture, our teaching team will provide a practical, Bible-based word to encourage, teach, and sometimes even convict us in our faith and walk as Christians.
What are the service times?
Sunday Morning Worship - 10:00 am
- We invite you to worship with us in in person this Sunday, or watch our service from the comfort of your home.
What should I wear?
- Come as you are—if that’s shorts and tee shirt or a three-piece suit, so long as you’re comfortable, you’ll be accepted and welcomed.
Do I need a Bible?
- Our message is taught from the Bible each week, so a Bible or Bible app is helpful. However, Scriptures are on the screens and in the bulletin. And if you’d like a Bible, just ask; we have one for you.
Can I bring coffee into the worship venue?
- Absolutely! We invite you to stop by our morning coffee, tea and snack table and help yourself!
Where do my children go?
- From birth (or whenever parents are comfortable) through 5th grade, children are invited to our nursery area or attend children's church during the service.
- Students 6th+ grade are invited to attend our traditional service, and invited later in the day to our youth group service.